As we are looking to bring more amazing comics from comics creators & publishers in Korea onto our platform, we are looking for a resourceful, competent Account Development Executive for the Korean market to help to join our expanding Content department. You are responsible for finding business opportunities & managing customer relationships.
The ideal candidate will first and foremost have passion for comics, talent in sales, and experience in customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve a balance between results-driven approach and customer orientation.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding prospects to securing a content deal
- Unearth new opportunities through networking & turn them into long term partnerships
- Present our products & services to prospective clients
- Provide on-going support to enhance our customers’ experience
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients to better understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to enhance customers’ experience & preserve the company’s reputation
- Provide our Product team with your field knowledge so we can build better tools & experience for our clients
- Must have a deep passion for comics (eg. manga, comics, webtoon etc.)
- Knowledge of the comics/manga industry is a plus
- Must be fluent in Korean & English communication
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Knowledge of CRM Software (eg. Salesforce, Hubspot) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills & ability to build relationships
- Organizational & time-management skills
- Able to travel monthly/quarterly to other countries (Japan, Korea, China, US, EU) for events & business meetings
When you join us, your work matters. Everything you work on directly impacts millions of people worldwide. Your voice matters. Everything you contribute shapes the future and direction of the company.
You have room to grow. If you are willing to learn, we are willing to support you. We are committed to investing in our people — the benefits we offer to every member of NAB Studio reflects our philosophy.
- Competitive starting salary, Tet bonus & performance reviewed every 6 months
- Company-provided Apple computers & mobile devices
- Flexible working hours & unlimited paid leaves
- Compulsory insurance contribution (social, medical insurance & unemployment) & extra private insurance are fully covered
- Free catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- 5-star annual membership at on-site Platinum gym
- 5-star annual company vacation for you and your +1
- 5-star annual health check
- Inclusive, equal-opportunity & international company culture
- NAB Talks-a playground where everyone shares his/her opinions
- Personal mentorship from department leads
- Company-sponsored development locally and globally: global conferences, workshops, etc.
- Modern office, equipped with high-tech gadgets (VR, Xbox, drones, etc.)
- Costs of work permits & resident cards for expats are fully covered.